Twin Wall Pipes
Twin Wall pipe is manufactured in an extrusion process which forms two pipes and heat joins them together as they are formed. The outside wall is corrugated whilst the inside wall is smooth.
Twin Wall pipe is suitable for a variety of uses including agricultural, civil engineering, construction and many other sub soil applications. Twin Wall can be used for surface and storm water drainage, along with its use in Land Drainage.
The pipe is available fully perforated, half perforated or un-perforated which widens the range of applications for which it can be used.
When an un-perforated sealed system is required, EPDM Ring Seals are available to fit inside the couplings.
A comprehensive range of fittings is also available to suit all pipe sizes.
Features and Benefits
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Twin Wall pipes are manufactured in 6 metre lengths for easy transportation and installation
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Twin Wall pipes can be installed in depths from 0.5m to 10 metres
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Twin Wall pipes are much lighter than concrete pipes reducing plant and labour costs, and health and safety issues
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Twin Wall pipes are more robust than other pipes, helping to eliminate waste on site
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Twin Wall pipes have a smooth inner wall increasing the flow rate through the pipe
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Twin Wall pipes can be easily cut using a handsaw
- MAJO Plastics HDPE Twin Wall pipes are manufactured from quality recycled HDPE, helping to contribute towards the contractors percentage of recycled products used on sites in line with Building Control Regulations
|Nominal Dia (mm)||Outside Dia (mm)||Length (m)||Bale Quantity||Perforations|
|94||110||6||100||Full / Un-Perforated|
|150||179||6||36||Full / Half / Un-Perforated|
|225||268||6||14||Full / Half / Un-Perforated|
|300||356||6||8||Full / Half / Un-Perforated|
|375||425||6||5||Full / Un-Perforated|
|450||514||6||4||Full / Un-Perforated|
|600||683||6||2||Full / Un-Perforated|